The cycle touring season is just around the corner and our professional team is ready to organise your cycling holiday to some of the most beautiful regions of Europe.
True to our motto, "We get your holidays rolling" you will discover the most beautiful beaches, memorable landscapes and hidden treasures.
Each journey gives you an extraordinary opportunity to get an in-depth look at the incomparable beauty and hospitality of your chosen destination and its inhabitants. Each bike leg is a unique adventure – an expedition – that will turn your holiday into an unforgettable experience.
Come and join us on a very special cycle tour! Where to? Make your own choice!
2023: Despite the global crises, we had another good year and are taking small but confident steps towards our former strength 😊
We launched new projects in order to continue to assert ourselves in the active travel market in the long term: our website was given a modern look, new CRM software was purchased to provide our customers with even better support and advice and our office was modernised with sustainability in mind.
Many new and tried-and-tested tours have given us an incredible number of satisfied guests.
Our great team is already looking forward to another successful cycling holiday year in 2024!
- 2022: A successful cycling year lies behind us; again with highs (Covid became - especially in the warm cycling season - a marginal topic) and lows (Ukraine war, energy crisis), but we are used to that by now ;)
The active vacation is no longer just a possible alternative, but has established itself with more and more customers as the annual main vacation. This makes us very happy and lets us look confidently into the future!
2023 here we come!
- 2021: Covid also shaped this travel year; the desire to travel was clearly noticeable, but our offer had to be drastically reduced due to travel restrictions and the like. But wherever travel was possible, there was a lot of booking and cycling! For this, once again a big THANK YOU to all of our loyal guests and regular customers :)
We look to the coming year with optimism!
- 2020: WHAT A YEAR! A tiny tiny little virus had mixed up everything ...! But from June it was finally possible to relax and travel again - albeit to a limited extent - and many people simply cycled away from the virus and enjoyed a carefree holiday.
- 2019: 30 YEARS RAD + REISEN EUROCYCLE - my god, how time flies! A year of records, more tours, more guests, more sales partners - a success story continues.
A big THANK YOU to all our loyal regulars as well as trustworthy new customers without whom all our success would never have been possible.
But those who think that we rest on our laurel are mistaken. Many new tours and products are already in our heads - 2020 we are coming! :)
- 2018: Twohundredandfourtyfour - we never had so many cycle tours in our portfolio like this year! Already 65 of them are bike + boat tours. Your swimming hotel always nearby ..no wonder that this type of cycling holidays has become the absolut fast seller!
Our danube river-cruise-ships nearly fully booked, regular customers still more than loyal, new customers knocking on our door day by day - isn’t it great that active holidays have become so popular :)
Also regarding our head office in Vienna some news to tell: a vacant wing has additionally been rented and renovated. Since then our team is happy about a new recreation room and a modernized garage. And for all our colleagues who come to work by bike or runners, a new shower-room has been integrated :)
- 2017: we break new ground and - full of pioneering spirit - offer the first 4* bike+boat-cruise liner along the Danube. The renovated MV Carissima - what a great decision and success; we are fully booked the whole season and it’s already looking very promising for 2018 :)
- 2016: another great year for our company. Our website has been modernized week by week and a responsive version also went online. We have again included some 30 new cycle-routes in countless regions all over Europe - always trying to meet everyones expectations and needs.
- 2015: 25 years of RAD + REISEN - quality persists! A new booking system has been implemented, the website modernized and entirely revised - always "up-to-date" and exterted ourselves for you!
- 2014: Another special year for us – we are the market leader for bike & boat tours along the river Danube! Meanwhile we now have 16 colleagues in the office who live and work to provide the best cycle holidays throughout Europe.
- 2011: Due to the ongoing success of the company and the resultant increase in employees, we moved into new premises. Over the years the number of employees has been increasing steadily, with the result that there were 14 full-time workers and various tour-guides, drivers and cycle guides during the cycle season.
- In recent years (2001-2010) RAD + REISEN has become one of the leading cycle tour operators in Europe. With the benefit of our extensive and well performing worldwide network of selected partners and our experience and expertise, we are able to satisfy almost every customer requirement.
- Our modern fleet is equipped with a wide variety of branded bicycles, minivans and cycle trailers for small – and large - groups.
- Starting in 2001, RAD + REISEN pioneered new ground with the charter of a cruise ship on the Danube. As a result we can lay claim to many long years of experience in this area and are widely recognised as a market leader.
- A significant event for Rad & Reisen was the expansion into organised cruises for cyclists along the Danube.
- Our local service providers are well chosen and are thoroughly checked. Our cycling tour team puts very high quality requirements on its partners.
- Since then, we have continued to develop further and now offer cycle tours in most European countries.
- In the early years RAD + REISEN organised cycle tours close to home – the Danube cycle path from Passau to Budapest – and also guided cycle tours along the Loire River in France and in Tuscany in Italy.
- Year of establishment: 1989